For what seems like forever, I've been making (*making*...not necessarily keeping) New Year's Resolutions. I was talking about this yesterday with Mooze during out New Year's Lunch on Ocean Beach and he kind of just shrugged. He's never made them! It's amazing how calm my husband is. He doesn't need New Years to just decide to make changes.
But fortunately (or unfortunately), for slackers like me, there's still New Year's:
2008 New Year's Resolutions
* Gym M-F (This will already be broken this week as we couldn't work out yesterday and we have dinner with Jen and Bruce tonight)
* Read more, especially more career-oriented material.
* Take an advanced writing course
* Drive only 1x/week
* Try one (if not all!) of the following restaurants: (Anyone want to come?!)
- Chez Panisse
- Lime Tree
- Pizzetta 211 (to be done tonight, I hope!)
- Random Korean restaurant I saw on my way home from grocery shopping. I don't know the name or the street, but I know where it is and that there was a line out the door when I drove by!
*Finish biz plan!!!!
Wish me luck! Anyone else doing resolutions?